R: [Air-l] Impact of robots

Luca Meyer lucameyer at tiscali.it
Wed Oct 1 03:07:25 PDT 2003

Dear Isidro,

I have been carrying out myself some logfile analyses. The most recent
one is for a large public utilities operator. The data for the accesses
to content pages showed about 18 million requests for 30 days, but when
I filtered out spiders I was left with some 15 million and 500 thousands
page requests.

Should you need more details and/or assistance in dealing with your
logfile please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,
Luca

Mr. Luca MEYER
Consumer research advisor
Via Monginevro 70 - 10050 Salbertrand (To) - Italy
Tel/Fax +39.33.55.21.76.28
Web: http://lucameyer.com/ - ICQ#: 289821268