[Air-l] Log analysis tool (Re: Impact of robots)

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Wed Oct 1 05:04:08 PDT 2003

Dear Isidro, Luca, list,
I would like to bring to your attention:
LogAnalyzer, a Web service for the analysis of log files of any format.
http://genpsylab-logcrunsh.unizh.ch/
LogAnalyzer was specifically designed to analyze
data coming from factorial Web experiments and
online surveys, and it has automatic dropout
analysis among its features.
Manual/online help is available in German and
will shortly also be available in English.
Cheers, --u