[Air-l] internet effect on society

g s gsociology at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 18:12:12 PDT 2003

Hi

I'm a sociologist in Albany NY. My colleagues and I
have prepared some reports on our web site

social, political and economic change
http://gsociology.icaap.org
This site links to free resources, data, research,
theory. We also have reports that we prepared about
world social change.

My main purpose of joining the list is to ask for
feedback about one of the reports

Review of world trends in communication and travel
http://gsociology.icaap.org/report/commsum.html
This report shows some trends about world internet
use. Just wanted to see if there was any better data
for this report, or supporting reports.

Also, our social change site has links to research and
data, and I wanted to ask if members could recommend
reports published on the web about how the internet
has changed society or been influencial in changing
society.

Thanks very much

gene shackman
---------
free resources on social research methods
http://gsociology.icaap.org/methods