[Air-l] The death of chat?

Sarah Stewart SARAHS at tekotago.ac.nz
Wed Sep 24 13:57:28 PDT 2003

yes, same here in new zealand

Sarah Stewart
Midwifery Lecturer
School of Midwifery
Otago Polytechnic
Dunedin

>>> sjones at uic.edu 09/25/03 04:56a.m. >>>
Given the international membership on this list I'd be very
interested in hearing reactions to MSN's announcement from outside
the U.S. The news stories I heard about it on the radio in the U.S.
emphasized spam and porn as being the reasons for the closing. Is
that the reporting elsewhere?

Thanks,
Sj