[Air-l] Tutorial: Digest - receiving multiple emails as one
bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 17 05:50:28 PDT 2004
I am resending these instructions as several people still seem to experience
difficulties since the transition to the new listserve software. If you would like
to receive all aoir messages of one day in one email, rather than in individual
emails, then please follow the instructions below and set your personal options to
"digest." Unfortunately, you will have to do this yourself, but you will see it's a
quick and easy process.
Hope this helps.
1) Go to http://listserv.aoir.org/listinfo.cgi/air-l-aoir.org
2) scroll all the way down until you see the button "unsubscribe or edit options"
3) enter your email address (the one that is subscribed to the Listserve) and click
on the button
4) On the new page (it has blue bars) that loads, the third and last option is to
send a password reminder. Click on the button, leave the browser open, then check
your email account for a message from aoir that includes your new listserve
5) To change the new password back to your own one, or to change the digest and
other options, return to the "new" (blue) page and log in
6) On the third page (it has yellow bars and has lots and lots of options) you can
change your password, set your delivery options, etc. Just scroll down all the way.
If I remember correctly, the "digest" option is in the big grey box.
Department of Communication
4 Huntington Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
More information about the Air-L