[Air-l] Re: first post (An Internet Without Space)

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Mon Feb 9 07:00:57 PST 2004

Thank you Denise for reposting my CFP. Some people have asked whether
it is full and/or really open to unsolicited manuscripts. It is not
full, and yes, unsolicited manuscripts are welcomed! If any of the
recent conversation on air-l has gotten you thinking about these
issues, please consider writing up your thoughts. Nancy