[Air-l] 2004 Conference

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Tue Feb 10 14:38:42 PST 2004

Hi all,

A reminder that the extended deadline is fast approaching for the
2004 Association of Internet Researchers' conference at the
University of Sussex, located in the seaside resort of Brighton and
Hove, England. Sussex is a short train ride from London's Heathrow
airport. Don't miss this chance to spend time with an unparalleled
variety of internet researchers from many nations, disciplines, and
perspectives while enjoying Brighton's "sun, sea, brilliant clubs,
great places to eat, fabulous shops,  cosmopolitan vibe and
extraordinary atmosphere of tolerance and freedom" (quoted from
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Units/publications/pgrad2004/1-1-7.html where
you can learn more about the location).

The deadline is February 15.

Visit the conference website and read the CFP at: http://aoir.org/2004/

Many thanks to those of you who have already volunteered to serve as
reviewers for the submissions. Your work is critical to the quality
of the conference. Sheizaf Rafaeli, our program chair, is still
interested in hearing from people willing to review, so if you are
interested but have not yet contacted him, please send him a note at
sheizaf at rafaeli.net and let him know your areas of expertise.

I look forward to seeing many of you there!

Nancy

--
Nancy Baym	http://www.ku.edu/home/nbaym
Communication Studies, University of Kansas