[Air-l] space or no space.. more

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 4 00:26:51 PST 2004

just some more information on the subject of space... esp.
socio-spatial metaphors of Cyberspace... (and excuse the shameless
selfadvertisement... )

My paper from IR 3.0 can be found online and dealt with the mataphors
and their problematic use

http://www.uni-muenster.de/PeaCon/zurawski/ueberwachung/space_metaphors.html

and ANette Markham has written on the subject and presented it in Toronto...

http://ascend.comm.uic.edu/~amarkham/writing/MarkhamTPWwebversion.htm
she was asking if the Internet was a tool a place or a way of being...

and then another ineresting article for this disusssion..
http://www.ul.ie/~philos/vol5/cyberspace.html

by rebecca brant.. what kind of space is cyberspace...

more later, I have to re-read the post now..

best
nilz

--
Dr. Nils Zurawski