[Air-l] On Netnography

Fernando Polo fernando at dicelared.com
Sun Jan 18 11:52:33 PST 2004

Dear all,

Our company has recently launched a service to discover online consumer
insights from discussions held in Internet (newsgroups, message boards,
etc). We use our proprietary technology to crawl the web, store and text
mine the contents, and visualise the outcome (everything in real-time),
combined with analysis provided by a team of sociologists.

We have heard of some companies using ethnography and even netnography
(or cyber ethnography), and we have gone through research by R.
Kozinets, and some other forerunners, but I would appreciate very much
if you can provide me with more case studies or citations of firms using
this methodology.

If you want to receive more information about our service, just send me
a mail.

Thank you all in advance.
Fernando Polo

www.dicelared.com