[Air-l] [syndic8] Internet and politics (fwd)

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Mon Oct 25 15:15:39 PDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:01:38 -0000
From: tjrookie2000 <tjohnson at SIU.EDU>
To: syndic8 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [syndic8] Internet and politics

My research partner Barbara Kaye and I are professors at Southern Illinois
University-Carbondale and University of Tennessee-Knoxville.  We are
conducting an online survey that examines the motivations for
accessing the Web, weblogs, chat rooms, bulletin boards and other
Internet resources for political information. Our survey has been
approved by the University of Tennessee institutional review board
and is being conducted for academic purposes only.

We are specifically looking for individuals who connect to online
political information to fill out our survey.

Survey URL:
http://apps.ws.utk.edu/politics

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com