[Air-l] Wikipedia warning -- Wikipedia is not a reliable information source

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Dec 5 11:16:35 PST 2005

actually this is fairly easy to solve and is solved by all the
current citing practices of online materials.  when one cites online
materials, one is always supposed to give date and if appropriate
time of access in the citation.  on wikipedia, you can then go to the
history and find that particular version of the article, or if it has
been moved to archive, you could request it.