[Air-l] refs needed: analysis of users' internet traffic

Sue Cranmer sue at jcranmer.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 05:02:45 PDT 2005

Hi Ben

The most useful books i've found on 2nd part of your question on pc and
internet uses in home are:

Screenplay - Facer et al

Cyberkids - Holloway and Valentine

At home with computers - E Lally

Women and Everyday uses of the internet - Consalvo and Paasonen

The internet in Everyday Life - eds Wellman and Haythornwaite (you'll know
about this of course as you have a chpater in there).

Livingstone and Bober - UK Kids go online project (see www.lse.ac.uk)

But I'd be suprised if you'd not come across these already so I'm wondering
if it's quantitative stuff you're after?

I could send you many more refs from journals etc as this is the focus of my
PhD, I've got tons, but let me know if that would be helpful.

Yours (in haste)
Sue