[Air-l] New AoIR Website

Ronald E. Rice rrice at comm.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:48:50 PST 2005

I *just* subscribed yesterday, after getting my password from Jeremy.  I'm
presuming that I don't have to resubscribe?
The site really IS pretty amazing!
======================================
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Endowed Professor
Dept. of Communication, University of California
Incoming President of the International Communication Association
Co-Director, Center for Film, Television and New Media
Santa Barbara, CA 91306-4020
ph: 805-893-8696; fax: 805-893-7102
rrice at comm.ucsb.edu
http://www.comm.ucsb.edu/rice_flash.htm