[Air-l] New AoIR Website

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:55:44 PST 2005

Nope, you were approved yesterday. You only have to create a new account for
the new website. Through word of mouth about 30 people did just that before
we officially announced the website. Some people are still awaiting their
approval and that will be ongoing over the next few days.
Ulla

Ulla Bunz
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication