[Air-l] Blogging basics?

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Nov 30 14:43:07 PST 2005

I tend to call Evangelical Protestants  progressives.  they want
progress of society toward their conservative imaginations, whereas a
conservative would be the more mainstream which are resistant to change.

progressive is opposed to conservative on the spectrum that judges
openness and desire for change.  the direction of that change might
be toward something some might think of as regressive, but regress is
just progress toward or against one set of ends or goals.