[Air-l] Statistics Canada - General Social Survey: The Internet and the way we spend our time

Sarah Stewart SARAHS at tekotago.ac.nz
Thu Aug 3 14:51:32 PDT 2006

Thank you everyone for your replies on the topic of measuring time using the Internet. I am carrying out a project comparing online (email) mentoring with traditional face-to-face mentoring for new graduate midwives and nurses. One of the elements I want to look at is time, comparing the time of face-to-face meetings with the amount of time spent reading and replying to emails. Your replies have helped me think about the issues in greater depth.

regards Sarah

Sarah Stewart
PhD Candidate
Senior Lecturer