[Air-l] Video analysis software

William Dutton william.dutton at oii.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 10 12:19:00 PST 2006

If I understand your question, one relevant contact is ReDReSS at
Lancaster: <http://redress.lancs.ac.uk/overview.html>

Another is DReSS <http://www.ncess.ac.uk/research/nodes/DigitalRecord/>

And finally, Mixed Media Grid at <http://www.ncess.ac.uk/research/
nodes/MiMeG/>

These are all projects within the UK's National Centre for E-Social
Science.

Good luck, Bill