[Air-l] Wireless Broadband Internet

Ariel Foina arielfoina at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:14:27 PDT 2006

What is "Broad Band" to you and in wich degree it must be "wireless"?
We have a small project using wi-fi open router in an private university in
Brazil. It is operated by students only and the range is +- 100mts, enought
to use it inside the classrooms of the most important building of the
university and it is broad enought to navigate in internet and instant
message services, beside of some fast downloads.
I can give you more info if you have interest.

Best Regards

Ariel