[Air-l] Text book recommendations

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Tue May 23 14:05:44 PDT 2006

The New School University is at the forefront of media based education.
The Actor's Showcase program on the Bravo cable network is actually a
for credit class that one can now download on iTunes for $1.99 U.S.
currency. The teacher and the host of the program actually interviews
figures in the entertainment field utilizing qualitative methods, but
its entertaining. I am using it as my research model in the methods
section of my dissertation. I am looking at Edutainment & Convergence,
and the New School has had some interesting concepts to me.