[Air-l] CMC and Folklore

sigalz at shaw.ca sigalz at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 6 09:44:31 PST 2006

Hello,

I apologize for my questions, and I appreciate your help very much.

Would it be possible to hear your opinion regarding some of my dilemmas?

What is an "online folklore" "web folklore" (Weblore? - do you think this
term is adequate?). Is any social "gathering" can be defined as "lore"? What
type of interaction such gathering has to create in order to become "folk"?

If this social gathering can actually  be defined as "folk" are they doing
"lore"?

(In that case, the online folklore categories are many?!)

Thank you very much,

Sigalit