[Air-l] Web Science a Field of Study

Sam Tilden tildensam at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 15:20:23 PST 2006

I won't respond to your false accusation. Nor will I let you bait me. I yeild to your superior authority in petaphysics.

  Sam

Jeremy Hunsinger <jhuns at vt.edu> wrote:
  bite what sam? there was nothing to argue with. please provide
identifying information to the association, thanks.
On Nov 6, 2006, at 4:57 PM, Sam Tilden wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> Nice try Jeremy, but I won't bite. I appreciate your point of
> view. Thanks for the correction.
>
> Sam

jeremy hunsinger
Assistant Professor
Pratt Institute
www.cddc.vt.edu
wiki.tmttlt.com
www.tmttlt.com

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments
http://www.stswiki.org/ sts wiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/ Learning Inquiry-the journal
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/ Transdisciplinary