[Air-l] Petition Tony Blair, online that is

W.Lusoli at lse.ac.uk W.Lusoli at lse.ac.uk
Fri Nov 17 07:49:31 PST 2006

Hi Ildico - thanks for this.

well, a number of reasons really. First that the PM is a self-confessed technophobe; then because the Tories and Labour are waging an escalating war on who is reaching out more to the public using ICTs [Webcameron, Osborne, conservative blogs, Labour' new campaign space]; then because the website had 500 [500 !!] submissions in two days; then because it all looks soooo transparent, but is it; etcetera, etctera and etcetera once more.

My eyes are now sore for the rubbing

Cheers

Wainer