[Air-l] (no subject)

Laurie Henry lahenry at charter.net
Fri Nov 3 05:08:27 PST 2006

Hi Vanessa.
I can only echo Mary-Helen's response...Internet research is a very complex
research area. My research team focuses on the new literacies of reading on
the Internet from an education standpoint. You can see our work at:
http://newliteracies.uconn.edu

You can also visit the Oxford Internet Institute webpage for additional
ideas about Internet research: http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/

There are many, many more groups that focus on Internet research as well.
Best,
Laurie

Laurie A. Henry
New Literacies Research Team
University of Connecticut
(860) 486-4634 Lab
laurie.henry at uconn.edu
http://www.newliteracies.uconn.edu

"If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so
wonderful at all." --Michelangelo