[Air-l] Trolls, Tribes, and flamewars

Bob Rehak brehak1 at swarthmore.edu
Thu Oct 12 21:27:10 PDT 2006

On Fri, October 13, 2006 00:20, Sam Tilden wrote:

> Does anyone think it strange that elijah is the only person in the history
> of this list that has accused 3 different people of being trolls.

That's all as may be, Sam Tilden. The record is clear on this one: I can't
recall a single post of yours that has contributed anything substantive to
the conversations on this list. Instead, you seem, like Reid, to have
nothing more to offer than a tiresomely automatic objection to the
interactions of others -- in short (like all trolls), you seem to be
spoiling for a fight. Do you in fact have anything of value to impart,
beyond your confusion over the difference between "phenomena" and
"phenomenon"?

Whether or not you are Dr. Cornwell, you are his twin in spirit. And I'm
tired of your empty hectoring.

My vote to Elijah on this one.

Bob

--