[Air-l] Response to discussion on Wikis

Andrew Russell arussell at jhu.edu
Sun Oct 8 15:46:30 PDT 2006

This reminds me - some historians of science are engaged in a similar
type of "trusted Wikipedia" that Alex and some others were discussing
on this list a while back.  I don't remember seeing this particular
project posted in this forum -

History of Science Collaboration of the Month page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:HOSCOTM

I'm not sure how to evaluate the relative "success" of these monthly
projects, but maybe the project facilitators have some sort of metric
or tools for evaluation.

Andy

Andrew L. Russell
Ph.D. Candidate, History of Science and Technology
The Johns Hopkins University
3505 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
http://www.arussell.org