[Air-l] theory to explain plazes.com?

Michael T Zimmer michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 12 08:02:36 PDT 2006

"Equiveillance" has been propsed as a possible middle-ground between
surveillance and sousveillance.

Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equiveillance
http://wearcam.org/anonequity.htm
http://www.anonequity.org/weblog/archives/2006/01/exploring_equiv_1.php

-m

-----
Michael T. Zimmer
 Doctoral Candidate, Culture and Communication, New York University
 Student Fellow, Information Law Institute, NYU Law School
e: michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
w: http://michaelzimmer.org