[Air-l] Latour, ANT, and Internet Research

Kevin Leander kevin.leander at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Oct 16 15:00:34 PDT 2006

Hi Christian,

Not a description of the entire internet, by a longshot, but you
might be interested in this piece:

Leander, K. M. & Lovvorn, J. (2006). Literacy networks: Following the
circulation of texts, bodies, and objects in the schooling and online
gaming of one youth. Cognition & Instruction 24(3), 291-340.

Kevin

--
Kevin Leander, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Teaching and Learning