[Air-l] american internet penetration stats?

Elizabeth Van Couvering e.j.van-couvering at lse.ac.uk
Wed Sep 6 13:16:03 PDT 2006

Hi Nancy,

I just checked the Euromonitor figures, they go back only to 2000.  I
think I might try looking in trade magazines for the time - something
like The Industry Standard or Interactive Age is bound to reprint
that kind of information.  I also checked ClickZ - they have a lot of
information but I didn't specifically see historical information.
Good luck.

Elizabeth