[Air-l] list behavior

Rowin Young rowin.young at strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 14 04:31:58 PDT 2006

Is eight messages in one day all having a go at the same individual
really necessary?

Forgive me for responding to this trolling, but it's getting beyond a
joke.  Some - certainly not all - of the people who are claiming to be
most concerned about the integrity of this list are the ones responsible
for pushing me closer and closer to the unsubscribe option.

Dr Rowin Young
University of Strathclyde