[Air-l] air-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 23

Kathy Mancuso kmancuso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 07:09:46 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Speaking of Netiquette, could we please play nice and delete the
messages we're responding to (except for snipping things we'd like to
talk about)?  Over half this most recent digest (which was the third
in under 24 hours) was copies of previous messages that one had to
scroll through.  This is especially difficult for people who may use
screenreaders or magnifying devices, but is hard for the rest of us
too.

thanks,
kathy

--
. . . connection in an isolating age . . .
Katherine Mancuso, graduate student, Emory University

Web 2.0 research, life, and meta:
http://museumfreak.livejournal.com
http://del.icio.us/museumfreak

"Whenever anyone says 'You are,' they mean 'I want you to be.'" --Anais Nin