[Air-l] Internet -- Source or Medium?

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 23:49:50 PDT 2007

Richard Parent wrote "So, does this internet/web distinction still hold, or have we moved
onto some new paradigm?"

  On that particular point, it seems to be again a question of part/whole and to depend on which or how many protocols are involved. But it makes me wonder about web versus Web. And in passing maybe I could note that I've used as subject line the abbreviated form for this thread, slightly changed from the original one. A rose, possibly, by any other name........

  Best, Will

William Bain
PhD Student
Comparative Literature