[Air-L] air-l Digest, Vol 34, Issue 44

Matthew Riddle matthewr at caret.cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 11:08:29 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I just thought I would repost the message below about the Poke 1.0
research symposium, because it sounds really interesting, the
deadline for registering is next week, and I'm going. :)

I noticed some recent interest in Facebook here and thought some
people may have missed the original post.

Cheers,
Matt

--
Matthew Riddle