[Air-l] MySpace readings

Heleen van der Klink heleen.vanderklink at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:38:28 PST 2007

Hello James,

Geert Lovink, media theorist and one of our teachers/ researchers at the
University of Amsterdam, has written an article about MySpace:

Geert Lovink. Escaping the Control Loops. Understanding MySpace.

In this article Geert has the following references:

Danah Boyd. Friend, Friendsters, Top 8: Writing Community into being on
social network sites.
Anne Galloway. Myspace, Control and Users.
Fred Scharmen. Myspace and Control.

Hopefully this is what you where looking for?

kind regards,

Heleen van der Klink