[Air-l] MySpace sued again ...

kelly boudreau kelly.boudreau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:00:20 PST 2007

Interestingly, I used the same coffee shop reference
Thank you for taking it a step further.

There was a recent-ish Law & Order episode that dealt with similar issues
surrounding social networking sites (the fictional "B-friendz site). With
such a large viewing audience, I am always nervous when such a big
production handles such potentially controversial issues - but I was quite
pleased with how the show discussed responsibility not only on the web
site's part, but also on the parents. Episode Information can be found

Kelly Boudreau
Concordia University,
Montreal Canada