[Air-L] Searching for e-petition systems

Lindner, Ralf Ralf.Lindner at isi.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jul 25 03:07:12 PDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

as part of a research project conducted on behalf of the German Federal
Parliament, I'm searching for internet-based petition systems for
further analysis. These petition systems may be operated by public
institutions, NGOs or other organisational forms. The "usual suspects"
(such as the e-petition systems in Scotland and Queensland (Australia)
or the British Prime Minister's e-petition system) are already on my
list.

If you happen to be aware of any other examples of web-based petition
systems, possibly outside the Anglophone world, please let me know. Any
hints are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Ralf

FYI: here's a short project description:
http://www.tab.fzk.de/en/projekt/skizze/epetition.htm
The German Bundestag's e-petition system:
http://e-petitionen.bundestag.de/

--
Dr. Ralf Lindner
Fraunhofer Institute for Systems