[Air-l] Fwd: Final Call for Abstracts - uOttawa Student Conference on Privacy and Identity

Michael Zimmer michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
Sat Jun 23 18:31:49 PDT 2007

thought this would be of interest to students on the list -mz

-----
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Microsoft Fellow, Information Society Project, Yale Law School
e: michael.zimmer at nyu.edu
w: http://michaelzimmer.org

Begin forwarded message:

FINAL CALL FOR STUDENT ABSTRACTS
The Student "I": A student conference on privacy and anonymity
University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law
October 25, 2007
http://revealedi.org

Graduate and undergraduate students from all disciplines are invited
to submit an abstract for The Student “I”, a student conference on
October 25, 2007 at the Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa, Canada.

Preceding the Revealed “I” conference hosted by researchers from On
the Identity Trail, this day long student conference brings together
students from around the world, selected through a peer-review
process, to present research relating to identity, privacy,
anonymity, technology, surveillance, and other related topics engaged
by the On the Identity Trail project (idtrail.org).

Abstracts should not exceed 1,000 words (including notes and
citations). Successful abstracts will seek to make an original
contribution. Inter-disciplinary submissions are encouraged.
Abstracts should be accompanied with a short bio, which should
include the student’s program and institution of study, and an email
address for correspondence.  The deadline for abstracts is July 1,
2007. Send to:

             Julia Ladouceur
              University of Ottawa
             Faculty of Law, Common Law Section
             57 Louis Pasteur Street
             Ottawa, ON  K1N 6N5
             Email: anonplan at uottawa.ca

Successful applicants will be notified at the email address provided
no later than August 1, 2007.  Successful applicants who are unable
to obtain funding from their home institution may apply for a student
bursary to cover expenses relating to travel and accommodation.
-- Julia Ladouceur Administratrice de projet / Project Administrator
Projet d'anonymat / Anonymity Project Faculté de Droit / Faculty of
Law Section Common Law / Common Law Section Université d'Ottawa /
University of Ottawa 57 rue Louis Pasteur Street Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5
tel: 613-562-5800 (2370) fax: 613-562-5417 anonplan at uottawa.ca