[Air-l] audio/video at IR conferences

J Sternberg netberg at compuserve.com
Tue Jun 26 12:49:11 PDT 2007

Indeed, audio/video of conferences is a huge commitment, easy to request
but difficult to provide. Just a few weeks ago, the Media Ecology
Association was extremely fortunate that various sessions of the MEA's
Eighth Annual Convention in Mexico City were available online in
streaming audio/video, which some folks have recorded and posted on
various sites, and which may eventually be available in archives or DVD.
For this convention, audio/video resources were only possible due to the
incredible efforts and hard work of the host, the Department of
Communication at Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Estado de México,
which generously provided equipment and staff, and also raised
substantial funding from big-name corporate sponsors. Without these
major resources and financial support provided by our colleagues at TEC,
audio/video capabilities would have been impossible. Much easier said
than done!

Janet Sternberg, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Associate Chair
Department of Communication and Media Studies
Fordham University | Bronx, NY 10458-9993 USA
Executive Secretary, Media Ecology Association
http://www.media-ecology.org