[Air-l] naturally occurring conflicts?

Aristides Emmanuel Pereira aristides_pereira at msn.com
Thu Mar 22 02:32:13 PDT 2007

Hello Alvin,

Would you mind if I send you an PDF file (or a link to download it)?
However, let me know if you prefer to receive a hard-copy,  I can manage to
print and send it in a couple of days, it will probably take a little longer
than the PDF file. :-)
Hope to hearing from you,

Aristides Emmanuel Pereira, M.A. Int. Cultural Studies
PhD Candidate
Department of Multi-Cultural Societies
Graduate School of International Cultural Studies
Tohoku University
Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi
980-8576 JAPAN
www.bleepsblops.com