[Air-l] Origin of the term "Internet" ?

William Dutton william.dutton at oii.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 30 05:54:00 PDT 2007

Sue, Jeremy and others,

Based on many of the arguments raised in this debate, we decided years ago
to standardize our house style on the Internet, with a capital 'I', even
though we are swimming upstream of shifting journalistic conventions.

Bill

Professor William H. Dutton, Director
Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford