[Air-l] turnitin issue

Tama Leaver tamaleaver at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:06:15 PST 2007

Since we've moved onto talking about how to try and guide students away from
plagiarism, I recently developed a one-page primer for course design at UWA
which suggests some strategies for designing better courses and assessment,
encouraging original work.  It's up on the web if anyone's interested:
http://www.teachingandlearning.uwa.edu.au/__data/page/72852/NotesOnPreventingPlagiarism.pdf

(And apologies to Barry as this thread has clearly strayed substantially
from his original question!)

Cheers,
Tama

--
Dr Tama Leaver
Associate Lecturer (Higher Education Development)

www: http://www.catl.uwa.edu.au
www: http://www.tamaleaver.net
edublog: http://tama.edublogs.org