[Air-l] Colombian data

Hernando Rojas hrojas at wisc.edu
Fri May 18 08:25:13 PDT 2007

Dear all

A few months back I had posted some preliminary results regarding Internet
access and use in Colombia. The data set is now available, so anyone who
wants a copy of the questionnaire and the data can contact me off list. The
current limitation is that the survey and coding is still in Spanish, so for
none Spanish speakers I pledge to have a translated version by our
conference and you contact me there. This makes me think that maybe we
should have some kind of data repository within the AOIR website...
thoughts?

Best,

Hernando