[Air-l] The Master Plan

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Fri May 18 07:56:09 PDT 2007

Very clever James, so clever that it may lead to anyone with an interest in
Internet Research going to another list where they may actually hear about
something other than adulation of a troll.

Congratulations James, you've managed to elicit a useless email to waste yet
more time for the list -- and I mean my email here.

I've retained non-filtering of this list as I'm on the AoIR executive this year. I find
it very sad that this list is no longer a real AoIR resource. Talk about tragedy of
the commons.

/Caroline Haythornthwaite