[Air-l] Brave New Classrooms

Steve Jones sjones at info.comm.uic.edu
Wed May 23 18:49:58 PDT 2007

Marj's book is excellent, if I may say, and in that same series (not
that anyone asked, but a. the books are germane to the discussion,
and b. I'm the series editor, not an author/editor of a title in the
series, if it matters, since I think a. is a good enough reason) I'd
also recommend "Learning, Culture and Community in Online Education,"
edited by Haythornthwaite and Kazmer, and "Configuring History:
Teaching the Harlem Renaissance through Virtual Reality Cityscapes,"
edited by Sosnoski, Harkin and Carter.

The full list of titles in the series can be found at http://
tinyurl.com/yqxg5z. If I recall, there's a discount to AoIR members
who order via Lang's site...the details are on the AoIR website.

Thanks,
Sj