[Air-l] Blogs as source of socio-demographic data

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed May 30 13:35:34 PDT 2007

see this student's work.

papers from Fred Stutzman found at this web page

http://www.ibiblio.org/fred/academic.html

He has some qualifiers for his studies and attempts some sampling.

Not the best but may be one of the first.

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2007).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.