[Air-l] we need a better word than lurking

James Whyte whyte.james at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 06:13:46 PDT 2007

Your thinking speaks for itself, I don't need to say anything.

  James

elw at stderr.org wrote:

> Subject: Re: [Air-l] we need a better word than lurking
>
> I am hoping that someone who is "more established" than I will challenge
> this argument.

Really, what's to challenge? These are my opinions and observations,
formed over a fairly long period of time, and I'm not likely to change
them.

A further question - what, really, is the problem with negatively-connoted
terms? They are assigned to actions that are most frequently understood
as highly obnoxious: one almost *expects* the descriptive terms to accrue
emotional baggage.

What, exactly, is your beef with trolls?

--elijah

http://www.aoir.org/