[Air-l] Zotero and sharing saved web pages & notes

irina g irinag at u.washington.edu
Sat May 12 09:14:27 PDT 2007

Yes, as far as I can tell. There is a discussion about this on the
Zotero forum ( http://www.zotero.org/documentation/ ). It seems that
they are working to make create complete online access, but haven't
gotten there yet.

Since I have a lot of documents and references saved in Zotero, I
just loaded a portable Firefox app right onto my USB and also copied
the Zotero library onto my USB as well (you can find more explicit
instructions on the forum). So when I go to a new computer, I plug in
the USB and open Firefox from it.  This way I am always using the
same Firefox and Zotero interface with same bookmarks, etc.  and all
my saved documents are with me. The only trick is not to forget the
USB somewhere!

irina