[Air-l] we need a better word than lurking

James Whyte whyte.james at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 12:10:09 PDT 2007

I'm sorry you perceive it that way. It was not my intent.I simply disagree and don't intend to argue with you. Let others judge the merit.

  James

elw at stderr.org wrote:

> Subject: Re: [Air-l] we need a better word than lurking
>
> Your thinking speaks for itself, I don't need to say anything.

I think, given the pattern of activity and behavior you've been so
diligently working to establish, that I should tag this as a personal
attack.

--e

http://www.aoir.org/