[Air-L] IRL (In Real Life) press kit now available

Tuszynski, Stephanie stuszyn at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Wed Oct 31 17:26:56 PDT 2007

Hi all -

A few people have contacted me about wanting to write reviews of "IRL (In Real Life)" in their blogs (bless you all). I've uploaded our limited press kit to the website. It includes the official press releases, the director's statement and full production credits for reference. The press kit is "limited" because it only includes a couple of images and no trailers or promos. Those are available on our website and through YouTube (see http://www.dlfilms.com/irl/videos.html).

To get the press kit, go to the website:

http://www.dlfilms.com/irl/index.html

and scroll down to "Press Kit." You can download the zip or RAR folder.

Also if you haven't purchased a copy of the DVD yet, the special discount code for AoIR folks and other academics is still valid, but it won't be forever! Get thee to the e-store.

Cheers.

Stephanie Tuszynski
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Theatre and Film