[Air-L] What journals for me?

elijah wright elijah.wright at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:00:54 PST 2008

On Feb 9, 2008 2:14 AM, Peter Timusk <ptimusk at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Sorry if you do not have time for this just delete it. This is not
> directly about net research.

Certainly related enough that folks on this list will see it and pay
attention. :-)

Given your topic, I think I would suggest starting  with social
informatics research; there's a very good set
of journals listed at http://rkcsi.indiana.edu/index.php/journals that
you can take advantage of.

Community informatics practitioners (as mentioned in your sig) may
also be a very handy source of
journal recommendations, though I am a lot less familiar with the
publishing going on in that area.

Hope this helps...

--elijah