[Air-L] and now for *the dark side* of facebook

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 19 21:05:06 PST 2008

did we not already discuss this article a few weeks back?

Hold on a moment I will add something here. This is a flash animation
someone made about faecbook and the intelligence community connections.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/facebook

I found the BBC web site was better for facebook news items. After
just one article on facebook at the BBC site I could chose amy be
five more about facebook and then five more etc. in the sidebar